- 1 pound Perch
- 2 Tablespoons Bread Crumbs Dry
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1 teaspoons Basil Dried
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- Ground Black Pepper To taste
- 1 Tablespoon Butter Melted
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley Chopped, fresh
- Baking Pan
- Large Plate
- Move an oven rack to a position slightly above the middle of the oven. Heat oven to 500°F. Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- On a large plate, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, dried basil leaves, paprika, and pepper.
- If the fish fillets are large, cut them into 4 serving pieces. Brush one side of the fish with melted butter; dip into the crumb mixture. Place fish, coated sides up, in the pan.
- Bake uncovered for about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley.
Keyword Baked Fish, Baked Haddock, Baked Perch, Basil, Bread Crumbs, Butter, Cod, Dried Basil, Fish, Haddock, Ocean Perch, Paprika, Parmesan, Parmesan Cheese, Parsley, Perch, Seafood