- 2 fillets Perch 3 ounces each
- Salt To taste
- Ground Black Pepper To taste
- 1 Lemon Sliced
- 1 clove Garlic Minced
- Green Onions Chopped
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- Baking Dish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Season fish with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Add ocean perch fillets skin side down to the baking dish of choice. Make sure it's large enough for fish fillets to fit in.
- Add chopped green onions on top. Then add lemon slices, about 2 or 3 on each fillet. Mince or chop garlic and add on top too. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
- A great way to check if the fish is done is to check its temperature. Internal temperature should be 145°F when done.
- Slice the lemon as thin as you can. too much lemon flavor will overpower the fish.
- If you don’t have fresh garlic, you can use garlic powder. About 1 teaspoon per fish.
- Similar fish recipes: Grilled Walleye, Baked Flaked Fish, and Parmesan Perch
Keyword Baked Fish, Baked Perch, Dairy-Free, Fish, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Gluten Free, Green Onion, Green Onions, Lemon, Ocean Perch, Oil, Olive Oil, Perch, Seafood