- 2 cups Zucchini About 3 medium zucchini; grated, well-drained (wring out excess moisture with hands)
- 1 Tbsp Onion Finely chopped
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp Oregano
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 dash Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Frying Pan
- Medium Bowl
- In a medium bowl mix together all ingredients except for the oil.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, heat 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil.
- Drop a heaping tablespoon full of the zucchini mixture in pan, cook until browned on both sides.
- Cool on a paper towel lined plate and serve. Enjoy!
Keyword All-Purpose Flour, AP Flour, Egg, Eggs, Flour, Ground Black Pepper, Mayonnaise, Oil, Olive Oil, Onion, Onions, Oregano, Parmesan, Parmesan Cheese, Salt, Vegetarian, Zucchini