- 3 Sweet Potatoes Peeled and chopped
- 2 Potatoes Peeled and chopped
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 can Vegetable Stock
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- Water As needed
- Salt To taste
- Ground Black Pepper To taste
- Curry Powder Optional; to taste
- Cumin Optional; to taste
- Stock Pot
- Sauté chopped onions in 2 teaspoons of oil the bottom of a stock pot.
- While the onions are cooking peel and chop sweet potatoes and potatoes.
- After onions are translucent add the sweet potatoes and potatoes to the pot.
- Add vegetable stock and additional water if needed so vegetables are fully submerged in liquid.
- Cook on medium-high heat until tender.
- Mash with a fork during until a creamy consistency is formed.
Keyword Cumin, Curry Powder, Gluten Free, Ground Cumin, Oil, Onion, Onions, Potato, Potatoes, Soup, Soup Stock, Sweet Potato, Sweet Potatoes, Vegan, Vegetable Stock, Vegetarian