- 3 Sweet Potatoes Large, peeled, and sliced into ¼-inch slices
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Thyme Dried
- ¼ cup Scallions Thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar Or apple juice
- Aluminum Foil
- Roasting Pan
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cover roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Place potatoes in the roasting pan.
- Coat the potatoes with 1 Tablespoon of oil, pepper, salt, and thyme. Toss well.
- Roast 15 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork. Cool.
- Toss with remaining olive oil, scallions, and apple cider vinegar.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate and serve later.
Keyword Apple Cider Vinegar, Gluten Free, Green Onion, Green Onions, Olive Oil, Roasted Sweet Potato, Scallions, Sweet Potato, Sweet Potatoes, Thyme, Vegan, Vegetarian