- Olive Oil For greasing
- 1 package Pizza Crust Mix
- 1 package Pizza Sauce Mix
- 1 cup Water Divided, for preparing pizza crust and sauce
- Cheese Sliced or grated
- Pepperoni Optional
- Parmesan Cheese Optional
- Vegetables Optional; bell peppers, olives, onions, mushrooms, etc.
- 8×8-inch Baking Dish
- Parchment Paper
- 2 Mixing Bowls
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8-inch baking dish.
- Prepare pizza crust and sauce according to package directions.
- Divide pizza dough in half. Press one half into prepared baking dish, spreading to fit.
- Spread a very thin layer of pizza sauce on top of pizza crust. If using, layer toppings on top of the sauce, and cheese on top of this.
- Place the other half of pizza dough on parchment paper and spread to approximately an 8×8-inch square. Place this crust on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with parmesan, if using. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Cut into 4-inch squares and serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Keyword Bell Pepper, Bell Peppers, Cheese, Mushrooms, Olive Oil, Olives, Onion, Onions, Parmesan, Parmesan Cheese, Pepperoni, Pizza Crust Mix, Pizza Sauce, Pizza Sauce Mix, Turkey Pepperoni