- 1 cup Strawberries Sliced
- 6 cup Baby Spinach
- 2 Tbsp Shallots Finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Raspberry Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil Or vegetable oil
- Mixing Bowl Large
- Mixing Bowl Small
- Wash strawberries and pat dry. Remove leaves and slice strawberries.
- Wash and prepare spinach and shallots. Mix salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and oil. Pour over salad and toss.
- Substitute 4 tablespoons low-fat vinaigrette dressing for raspberry vinegar and oil.
- Add ½ cup crumbled or shredded cheese to taste.
Keyword Baby Spinach, Olive Oil, Raspberry Vinegar, Shallots, Strawberries