- 2 cans Green Beans 14½-ounce cans; drained and patted dry with a paper towel.
- 4 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes Use more or less depending on preference
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- Salt To taste
- Ground Black Pepper To taste
- Sesame Seeds Optional; for garnish
- Large Frying Pan
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat the sesame and canola oil until shimmering and a drop of water flicked into the pan pops and sizzles right away.
- Add the green beans, garlic, and red pepper flakes to the frying pan and stir fry on medium-high heat for 4-7 minutes, or until the green beans are starting to get charred and the garlic is a deep golden brown.
- Remove from heat, taste, and add salt and pepper as needed. Serve immediately, garnished with a sprinkle of sesame seeds if using.
Keyword Canned Green Beans, Canola Oil, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Green Beans, Oil, Red Pepper Flakes, Sesame Oil, Sesame Seeds, Vegan, Vegetarian