- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- ½ stick Butter
- Salt To taste
- Ground Black Pepper To taste
- Baking Dish
- Serving Bowl
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Use a knife to prick the squash all over.
- Place in a baking dish and bake for 1 hour or until soft.
- Cut squash in half, scoop out and discard seeds.
- Using a fork, scrape flesh into strings into a serving bowl.
- Toss with Parmesan cheese and butter and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Alternative option: Serve spaghetti squash with tomato sauce instead of Parmesan cheese.
Keyword Butter, Parmesan Cheese, Spaghetti Squash, Squash