Sautéed Collard Greens with Bacon
Thinly sliced collard greens sautéed with bacon, garlic, and olive oil is the perfect side dish for New Year’s Day.
- 1 slice Bacon Turkey
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 can Collard Greens Or 1 bunch
- Salt To taste
- In a large sauté pan, heat bacon on low heat.
- When bacon fat renders, add oil and garlic, saute until golden, about 1 minute.
- Add chopped collards to the pan, season with salt to taste and cover.
- Cook until the leaves are tender, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Keyword Bacon, Collard Greens, Garlic, Olive Oil, Salt