- 1 Onion Small, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Cilantro Fresh, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 clove Garlic Minced
- 2 cans Pinto Beans Rinsed and drained
- Cheddar Cheese Optional; shredded, to taste
- Skillet or Saucepan
- In a large skillet or saucepan, sauté onion and cilantro in oil until tender.
- Add garlic. Cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in beans and salsa; heat through.
- If using cheddar cheese, sprinkle on top of the salsa now.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Keyword Beans, Cheddar Cheese, Cheese, Cilantro, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Gluten Free, Onion, Onions, Pinto Beans, Salsa, Vegetarian