- 1 can Salmon 15 ounces; drained and bones removed
- ½ cup Sweet Potato Cooked, lightly smashed
- ⅓ cup Flour
- ½ cup Vegetables Finely chopped; celery, bell peppers, green onions, etc.
- 1 Egg
- ½ teaspoon Oregano Dried
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Baking Sheet
- Medium Bowl
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Place mixture in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Form 6 medium sized cakes. Lightly press in the center to flatten.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Flip each cake and bake for another 10 minutes.
Keyword All-Purpose Flour, AP Flour, Bell Pepper, Bell Peppers, Celery, Egg, Eggs, Fish, Flour, Green Onion, Green Onions, Salmon, Seafood, Sweet Potato, Sweet Potatoes, Vegetables