- 2⅔ pounds Rabbit Cut into pieces
- 1 Onion Large, chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic Chopped
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- 4 Tomatoes Medium, ripe, peeled, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- ½ cup Water
- 2 Carrots Medium, peeled, cut into pieces
- 1⅔ cup Peas
- 2¼ pounds Potatoes Peeled, cut into cubes
- Ground Black Pepper To taste
- In a saucepan, put the tomatoes, onion, potatoes, rabbit, water, peas, carrot, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, and olive oil. Stir, cover the pan with a lid, and cook over low heat for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve immediately.
Keyword Carrot, Carrots, Halal, Olive Oil, Onion, Onions, Paprika, Peas, Potato, Potatoes, Rabbit, Rabbit Meat, Tomato, Tomatoes