- 1 cup Milk Skim or alternative
- 2 tsp Sweetner Honey, sugar, or maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree Canned or homemade
- ½ cup Brewed Coffee Or 2 shots espresso
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a small pot, add the milk, sweetener, and pumpkin puree. Cook on medium until hot but not boiling.
- Remove from heat and stir in the coffee, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into a mug.
- (Optional) If you have a whisk, frother, or small blender you can use it to create foam.
- Make it iced by letting the mixture cool in the refrigerator and add ice cubes.
Keyword Espresso, Honey, Maple Syrup, Milk, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Pumpkin Puree, Sugar, Vanilla Extract