- 1 can Pork 28 ounces; drain but save liquid, remove as much fat as possible
- ½ Onion Medium; or 1 small onion
- ½ Green Pepper Small
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 Eggs Lightly beaten
- 1½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning Add more or less, to taste
- Mixing Bowl
- Loaf Pan
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sauté onion and green pepper on stovetop for about five minutes or until tender.
- In a mixing bowl, combine drained pork with other ingredients. If it's too dry, add liquid from pork.
- Form into loaf and put into loaf pan.
- Bake for one hour at 350°F.
Keyword Bread Crumbs, Canned Pork, Eggs, Green Bell Pepper, Green Pepper, Italian Seasoning, Onion, Onions, Pork