- 1 pound Pollock Fillets
- Chili Powder Or other seasoning mix such as adobo, sazón, Tajín, etc.
- ½ Lime
- 8 Tortillas Soft flour, corn tortillas, or taco shells
- Non-Stick Pan
- Rinse and dry fish. Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Heat oil in a non-stick or cast iron pan and sear the fish. You can also brush the fillets with oil, cook them in an air fryer, or broil them in the oven.
- When the fish flakes easily, squeeze lime juice over it and set it aside in a bowl or on a plate.
- Warm up the tortillas or taco shells and put on a plate.
- Serve the fish and toppings in separate bowls so everyone can customize their tacos. See notes for topping suggestions.
- Topping suggestions: cabbage slaw, lettuce, onions, avocado, guacamole, black beans, corn, salsa, sour cream, cilantro, chopped mango, rice, shredded cheese- the choices are endless!
Keyword Acorn Squash, Avocado, Avocados, Black Beans, Cabbage Slaw, Cheese, Chili Powder, Cilantro, Corn Tortillas, Fish, Fish Tacos, Flour Tortillas, Guacamole, Lettuce, Lime, Lime Juice, Mango, Onion, Onions, Pollock, Pollock Fillets, Rice, Salsa, Seafood, Seasoning Mix, Sour Cream, Taco Shells, Tacos, Tortillas