For the topping:
- ½ cup Flour All-purpose; spooned and leveled
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Butter Cold, unsalted, cubed into small pieces
- 1 cup Oats Rolled oats
For the filling:
- 5 cups Peaches Canned in juice; or 6-7 medium peaches
- ⅓ cup Sugar Granulated
- ¼ cup Flour All-purpose
- 2 Large Bowls
- 9-inch Square Baking Dish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- To make the topping, in a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt until well combined.
- Add the cold cubed butter and using a pastry cutter or fork, but the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture starts to come together and is crumbly.
- Stir in the oats and transfer to the refrigerator while you make the filling.
- To make the filling, add the peaches to a large mixing bowl and sprinkle the flour and sugar on top. Stir until all of the peaches are fully coated.
- Scoop the peaches into the prepared baking dish, remove the topping from the refrigerator and sprinkle on top of the filling.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until the topping is lightly golden brown and the juices are bubbling around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving.
Keyword All-Purpose Flour, AP Flour, Brown Sugar, Butter, Canned Peaches, Cinnamon, Flour, Oats, Peach, Peaches, Rolled Oats, Sugar