- 1 package Pizza Crust Mix
- 1 package Pizza Sauce Mix
- 1 cup Water Divided (for preparing pizza crust and sauce)
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 2 cups Pizza Toppings Optional; vegetables, pepperoni, etc.
- Mixing Bowls
- 12-Cup Muffin Tin
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Prepare pizza crust and sauce according to package directions.
- Pinch off a ball of dough slightly larger than a golf ball and flatten in the palm of your hand. Press into a muffin cup.
- Repeat until all 12 muffin cups are filled. You may have leftover dough; save it to make more mini pizza muffins in another muffin tin or when these are finished baking.
- Put 1 Tablespoon of sauce into each dough cup. Use the spoon to press down on the dough to make a cup.
- Add other pizza toppings if using. Do not add cheese yet.
- Bake muffins for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1-2 Tablespoons of cheese on top of muffins.
- Bake for 10 minutes more.
- Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat in microwave for 40 seconds or in a preheated oven for 5 minutes.
Keyword Bell Pepper, Mini, Mozzarella, Muffins, Mushrooms, Onion, Onions, Pepperoni, Pizza, Pizza Crust Mix, Pizza Dough, Pizza Sauce Mix, Pizza Toppings, Vegetables