- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Onion Medium, chopped
- 2 Celery Stalks Chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 3 Carrots Medium, chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves Minced
- ½ pound Green Beans Trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes 28 ounces
- 10 cups Stock Low-sodium; chicken or vegetable
- 2 cups Garbanzo Beans Cooked (or if canned, rinse thoroughly)
- 1 teaspoon Basil Dried
- 1 teaspoon Oregano Dried
- ½ teaspoon Rosemary Dried
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Large Pot
- Heat olive oil in a large pot. Then add onion, celery, pepper, carrots, garlic. Sauté for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add green beans, tomatoes, stock, garbanzo beans, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, pepper. Stir to combine, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Keyword Bay Leaf, Bean Soup, Bell Pepper, Carrot, Carrots, Celery, Chickpea, Chickpeas, Garbanzo Bean, Garbanzo Beans, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Gluten Free, Green Beans, Onion, Onions, Red Bell Pepper, Soup, Tomato, Tomatoes, Vegetarian