Looking for a healthy snack for game day? This Layered Black Bean Dip is colorful, wholesome and tasty. Kids in the kitchen can help with the mashing, mixing, and layering. Paired with veggie sticks or baked whole wheat tortilla chips, this is recipe is a winner!
- 1 can Black Beans 15 ounce, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Oregano Dried
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 cup Salsa Thick and chunky
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream Light
- 1/4 cup Green Onions Chopped
- 2 oz Cheddar Cheese Reduced fat, grated
- Serving Dish
- Mash beans and mix with onion powder, dried oregano, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Spread on a serving dish.
- Top with salsa, sour cream, green onions and grated cheese.
- Serve as a dip for raw vegetables such as celery, carrot sticks, and pepper slices.
Keyword Black Beans, Cayenne Pepper, Cheddar Cheese, Dried Oregano, Garlic Powder, Green Onion, Onion Powder, Salsa