- 4 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Dried
- 1 lb Asparagus Or broccoli
- 8 ounces Green Beans Fresh, trimmed
- 1 small Orange Cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch slices
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 Salmon Fillets 5- to 6-oz.
- Toasted Sesame Seeds To garnish
- Sheet Pan
- Large Bowl
- Preheat broiler with oven rack 6 inches from heat. Whisk together honey and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus. Place asparagus, green beans, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss to coat.
- Place salmon in center of a heavy-duty aluminum foil-lined sheet pan. Brush salmon with about 2 Tbsp. honey mixture. Spread asparagus mixture around salmon.
- Broil 4 minutes; remove from oven, and brush salmon with about 2 Tbsp. honey mixture. Return to oven, and broil 4 minutes more. Remove from oven, and brush salmon with remaining honey mixture. Return to oven, and broil 2 minutes more. Serve immediately.
Keyword Asparagus, Black Pepper, Crushed Red Pepper, Dijon Mustard, Green Beans, Honey, Kosher Salt, Orange, Rice Wine Vinegar, Salmon Fillets, Sesame Seeds, Soy Sauce