- 6 cups Water
- 2 cups Fruit Fresh strawberries, raspberries, pineapple, watermelon, pomegranate seeds, grapefruit, lemons, limes, etc.
- 10 Mint Leaves Optional
- Large Pitcher
- Cut washed fruit into halves, slices, or chunks depending on the fruit you chose.
- If using, cut or tear washed mint leaves in half.
- Place cut fruit and mint leaves in a large pitcher.
- Optional: lightly mash fresh fruit to get the most flavor.
- Fill the container with water. If desired, substitute 1 cup of water for unflavored tonic or seltzer water.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes up to 4 hours to allow the ingredients to infuse.
- Strain and serve over ice if desired.
- Storage: to avoid bitterness, drain fruit within 24 hours and refrigerate for up to three days.
Combination Ideas: Raspberry or strawberry, lemon, and mint Kiwi, strawberry, and mint Blueberry, lemon, and mint Pineapple and mint Watermelon and mint Lemon and lime
Keyword Frozen Berries, Fruit, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Water