Deep Dish Apple Cranberry Pie
Cranberries and apples are the perfect combination for this delicious homemade dessert.
- 4 Apples Large, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 2 1/2 cups Cranberries Fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Apple Pie Spice
- 1 Pie Crust Prepared
- Medium Bowl
- Pie Plate 10-inch, deep dish
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Stir all ingredients (except for the pie crust) together in a medium sized mixing bowl and place in a 10-inch deep dish pie pan.
- Place one pie crust on top of the fruits. Cut 3 or 4 slits to allow the steam to escape.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about an hour. Serve warm. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Keyword All-Purpose Flour, Apple Pie Spice, Apples, Cranberries, Pie Crust, Sugar