- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onion Medium, chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Medium, chopped
- 3 cups Brown Rice Cooked
- 2 cans Pinto Beans 15.-16oz
- 1/2 cup Barbeque Sauce
- Large Skillet
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add onion and green pepper. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add rice, beans, and barbecue sauce.
- Simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Keyword Barbecue Sauce, Brown Rice, Green Bell Pepper, Onion, Pinto Beans, Vegetable Oil