Classic Zucchini Bread
Wholesome and flavorful, this zucchini bread is sure make everyone happy!
- 1½ cup Zucchini Grated, lightly packed, do not drain liquid
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ cup Applesauce Unsweetened
- ⅓ cup Vegetable Oil Or your preferred cooking oil
- 2 Eggs Large
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1½ cups Flour All-purpose
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- Bread Pan
- Large Bowl
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add the grated zucchini, sugar, brown sugar, applesauce, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir just until no dry flour remains, trying not to over mix.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of the bread should come out with moist crumbs on it.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan and transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Store covered in the refrigerator. This bread is best served after it has been refrigerated for at least 12 hours.
Keyword All-Purpose Flour, AP Flour, Applesauce, Bread, Cinnamon, Eggs, Flour, Ground Cinnamon, Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Zucchini