- 1 can Chicken Drained
- ¼ cup Celery Chopped
- ⅓ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Pickles Chopped
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder Optional
- Medium Bowl
- Combine chicken, celery, mayonnaise, pickles, and onion powder (if using).
- Serve on lettuce, bread, or crackers.
- Other spices and seasonings can be added if desired. Try ¼ teaspoon paprika, a dash of cayenne pepper, or ½ teaspoon parsley.
- The spread can be stored in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keyword Canned Chicken, Celery, Chicken, Mayonnaise, Pickles