- 3 cups Oats
- ½ cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Milk
- ¼ cup Butter Melted
- ½ cup Cherries Fresh or thawed; cut in half
- Large Bowl
- Small Bowl
- 9-inch Square Baking Dish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and ground cinnamon.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, and melted butter.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, until blended. Gently fold in the cherries.
- Spoon the mix into a greased 9-inch square baking pan. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until set.
- Enjoy immediately, or reheat next day.
Keyword Almond Milk, Brown Sugar, Cherries, Cinnamon, Dry Milk, Ground Cinnamon, Milk, Oat, Oatmeal, Oats, Quick Oats, Rolled Oat, Rolled Oats, Steel Cut Oat, Steel Cut Oats