- 1 package Pizza Crust Mix
- ½ cup Water For preparing the pizza crust
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Onion Chopped
- ¼ cup Mushrooms Chopped
- 4 Eggs Beaten
- ¾ cup Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup Green Chili Pepper Optional
- Egg Whites Optional; for brushing
- Large Skillet
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl
- Cheese Grater
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. Pat into a 15×10-inch rectangle on a baking sheet.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and mushrooms and cook until tender.
- Stir in eggs and chilies and cook until set. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle ½ cup cheese lengthwise down center of the dough, leaving about a 2½-inch border on each side. Spoon egg mixture evenly over cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheddar over egg mixture.
- Fold sides of dough over filling. Brush with egg white if desired.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Cut crosswise into slices.
- Leftover onions can be used for pizza toppings or to add to scrambled eggs or chicken salad.
Keyword Cheddar Cheese, Cheese, Eggs, Mushrooms, Onion, Pizza Crust Mix