- 1 can Black Beans 15 ounce, drained and rinsed
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Onion Minced
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Frying Pan Or skillet
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mash drained and rinsed black beans with a fork or potato masher.
- Stir mashed beans, egg, bread crumbs, dried onion, garlic powder, and oil together until combined.
- Shape into 4 equal-sized patties, then wash hands.
- Bake patties for 10-15 minutes, flip patties halfway through.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place baked patties in the skillet and cover with a lid. Cook patties for 5 minutes on the first side, then flip patties and cook for 5 more minutes on the other side.
- Serve with your favorite burger toppings!
Keyword Black Beans, Bread Crumbs, Egg, Garlic Powder, Onion, Vegetable Oil