- ⅔ cup 100% Fruit Juice Cranberry, raspberry, or other fruit juice blend
- 1 cup Yogurt Nonfat vanilla
- 1 cup Berries Fresh or frozen blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries
- Medium Bowl
- Popsicle Molds or 3-Ounce Paper Cups
- Popsicle Sticks
- Aluminum Foil
- Cookie Sheet
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds or 3-ounce paper cups. Cover the top of each cup with foil. Push a wooden popsicle stick down into the middle of each cup. The foil will hold the stick in place.
- Put the cups on a cookie sheet and freeze for 3 to 4 hours. When the popsicles are ready to eat, peel away the foil and the paper cups and enjoy!
Keyword Apple Juice, Berries, Blueberries, Blueberry, Frozen Berries, Frozen Blueberries, Frozen Fruit, Fruit Juice, Gluten Free, Orange Juice, Popsicle, Strawberries, Strawberry, Vanilla Yogurt, Vegetarian, Yogurt