- 4 Beets Trimmed
- 3 cloves Garlic Or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1½ cup Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- Spices of Choice Optional
- Baking Pan
- Food Processor Or Blender
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Put the beets in a small baking pan with a small amount of water on the bottom of the pan. Roast for 1 hour.
- Peel and cut beets in half.
- Add beets, garlic, yogurt, olive oil, and spices in a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth.
- Garnish with nuts, cheese, or green onions (optional).
Keyword Beet, Beets, Dip, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Garlic Powder, Greek Yogurt, Olive Oil