- 2 cups Oats Old fashioned or quick oats
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Blueberries Frozen
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1½ cups Milk Nonfat
- ½ cup Applesauce Unsweetened
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Oil Vegetable or canola oil
- ½ cup Walnuts Optional; chopped
- Large Bowl
- Medium Bowl
- 8-inch Square Baking Dish
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oatmeal, brown sugar, blueberries, baking powder, and cinnamon (and walnuts if you choose to add them).
- In a medium bowl, combine the milk, applesauce, egg, and oil. Mix well with a fork or whisk.
- Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients and stir well.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.
Keyword Apple, Apples, Applesauce, Blueberries, Blueberry, Cinnamon, Eggs, Frozen Blueberries, Milk, Oatmeal, Oats, Quick Oats, Rolled Oats, Vegetarian