- 3 Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Tomato Based Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Baking Dish
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash zucchini. Trim ends and cut each in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to gently scrape out soft, seedy center of zucchini.
- Place zucchini halves in a small baking dish.
- Spoon pasta sauce into zucchini halves.
- Top with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until zucchini can be pierced with a fork and cheese is bubbly and brown. Serve warm.Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Keyword Mozzarella Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Pasta Sauce, Zucchini