- 3 cups Zucchini Fresh, grated
- ⅔ cup Butter Melted; or oil
- 1⅓ cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 cup Walnuts Optional
- 1 cup Raisins Optional; or dried cranberries
- Muffin Pan
- Large Bowl
- Medium Bowl
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Stir in the grated zucchini and then the melted butter.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt. Stir these dry ingredients into the zucchini mixture. Stir in walnuts, raisins, or cranberries if using.
- Coat each muffin cup in your muffin pan with a little butter or vegetable oil spray. Use a spoon to distribute the muffin dough equally among the cups, filling the cups up completely.
- Bake on the middle rack until muffins are golden brown, and the top of the muffins bounce back when you press on them, about 20 to 25 minutes. Test with a long toothpick to make sure the center of the muffins are done.
- Set on wire rack to cool for 5 minutes. Remove muffins from the tin let cool another 20 minutes.
Keyword All-Purpose Flour, AP Flour, Baking Soda, Butter, Cinnamon, Dried Cranberries, Egg, Eggs, Flour, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Nutmeg, Muffin, Muffins, Nutmeg, Raisins, Sugar, Vanilla, Vanilla Extract, Vegetarian, Walnuts, Zucchini, Zucchini Muffins