- 6 Chicken Breast Skinless, halves
- 1 12 ounce Barbeque Sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Wocestershire Sauce
- Slow Cooker
- Medium Bowl
- Place chicken in the slow cooker.
- Mix barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl; pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
- Shred and serve.
Keyword Barbecue Sauce, Brown Sugar, Chicken Breast, Italian Salad Dressing, Worcestershire Sauce