- 4 cups Fruit Such as bananas, strawberries, peaches, or mango; fresh or thawed frozen
- 3 cups Yogurt Nonfat, plain
- 1½ cups Granola
- 2 Tablespoons Almonds Optional; sliced
- 6 Cups or Bowls
- If using fresh fruit, rinse, peel, and/or trim as needed. If using thawed frozen fruit, drain any excess juices. Cut fruit into ¼-inch thick slices. There should be about 3 cups total.
- Layer ¼ cup yogurt into each of 6 cups or bowls. Top with ¼ cup sliced fruit and 2 Tablespoons granola.
- Repeat layers one more time, ending with a layer of granola.
- If using, top with sliced almonds.
- Layer parfait just before serving to keep granola crunchy.
- Use any high-fiber cereal you like instead of granola.
- Try topping with rinsed, chopped fresh mint leaves for extra flavor and color.
- To save money, use fresh fruits that are in season. When seasonal fruits are hard to find, use thawed frozen fruit.
- Use leftover fruit in fruit smoothies.
- Make your own homemade granola.
Keyword Almonds, Banana, Bananas, Berries, Granola, Mango, Mangoes, Oats, Parfait, Peach, Peaches, Strawberries, Strawberry, Vegetarian, Yogurt