- 2 cups Rice Wild rice/brown rice mix
- 3 Carrots Peeled and diced
- 3 Scallions Sliced
- ½ cup Almonds Sliced and toasted
- 1 cup Edamame Steamed or roasted
- ½ cup Cranberries Dried
- 4 Tablespoons Sesame Oil Toasted
- 4 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar Or cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Fresh, grated
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- Large Bowl
- Small Bowl
- Cook wild/brown rice in 4 cups of boiling water. Simmer for 40 minutes until all water is absorbed. Turn off heat and let cool completely. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Dice carrots, slice scallions. Add to cooled rice.
- Add almonds, dried cranberries, and cooked edamame. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, honey, and ginger. Whisk together until emulsified. Add salt.
- Fold dressing into rice mixture, a little at a time, adjusting seasoning and amount of dressing as necessary.
Keyword Almonds, Brown Rice, Carrot, Carrots, Cranberries, Dried Cranberries, Edamame, Fresh Ginger, Ginger, Honey, Rice, Rice Wine Vinegar, Scallions, Sesame Oil, Vegetarian, Wild Rice