Whole Wheat Garlic Bread Sticks
These easy and delicious garlic bread sticks are a great side dish for spaghetti or as a snack.
- 6 slices Bread Whole wheat
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Baking Sheet
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Spread each slice of bread with one teaspoon oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Cut each slice into 3 equal parts.
- Bake at 300 degrees for about 25 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.
Keyword Bread, Garlic Powder, Italian Seasoning, Olive Oil