- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- ¾ cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Butter Melted, plus extra for cooking
- Large Bowl
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Angle pan and pour enough batter on one side to thinly and evenly cover the pan. Very quickly swirl the batter around to cover the pan in one thin layer.
- Immediately use your cooking spatula to push down the thin edges of the crepe around the perimeter.
- After about 1 minute (and once it is golden brown on the bottom) carefully flip it over without tearing the crepe.
- Cook for 1 more minute on the other side (until it is golden brown as well) and then roll up each crepe.
- Serve with your favorite optional topping(s).
- Optional toppings: Nut butter (peanut, almond, sun butter), Greek yogurt, fruit (berries, banana)
Keyword Butter, Crepes, Egg, Eggs, Flour, Honey, Milk, Salt, Vanilla, Vanilla Extract, Vegetarian, Whole Wheat, Whole Wheat Flour