Whipped Sweet Potatoes
Brighten your plate with the perfect side dish. This quick and easy-to-prepare sweet potato recipe will become a menu favorite.
- 14 ounces Sweet Potatoes peeled and cut in quarters
- 1 Tablespoon Milk low-fat 1%
- 1 Tablespoon Margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Medium Bowl
- Potato Masher or Blender
- Place sweet potatoes in a pot of water and bring to a boil. Cook until fork tender, about 20 minutes. Drain well.
- In a medium bowl, immediately combine drained sweet potatoes, milk, margarine, salt, and pepper.
- Using a blender, or potato masher, mix until potatoes are smooth and fluffy.
Keyword Ground Black Pepper, Milk, Salt, Sweet Potatoes