Extra apples from the market? Try this Waldorf Salad with walnuts and crunchy fall apples.
- 1/4 cup Walnuts Chopped
- 2 Apples Cored and diced
- 1 cup Celery Diced
- 1/4 cup Yogurt Plain, non-fat
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Baking Sheet
- Medium Bowl
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chopped walnuts on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes. Stir occasionally until they are evenly toasted.
- Combine apples, celery, nuts, and raisins.
- Stir together yogurt, sugar, and lemon juice. Pour over apple mixture and toss lightly.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Keyword Apples, Celery, Lemon Juice, Plain Yogurt, Raisins, Sugar, Walnuts