Do your kids love to dip? A "Vegetable Snowman" is a great item to bring to holiday parties and family events or just a fun snack to make. Feel free to be creative and use any type of vegetable that you might have on hand.
- 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing Low-fat
- 1 Cucumber Scrubbed, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Black Olives Sliced
- 2 Carrots Scrubbed, sliced
- 3 Cherry Tomatoes Rinsed, cup in halves
- 1/2 Bell Pepper Rinsed, sliced
- Serving Plate
- Small Bowl
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place ranch dressing in a small cup for the snowman's head.
- Assemble vegetables in the shape of a snowman using cucumber slices for the body, carrots for arms and nose, cherry tomatoes for buttons, bell peppers for hat and scarf, and olives for the eyes.
- Be creative and feel free to use any vegetables you have on hand. A “Vegetable Snowman” is a great item to bring to holiday parties and family events.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
Keyword Bell Pepper, Black Olives, Carrots, Cherry Tomato, Cucumber, Ranch Dressing