These tostadas are layered with refried beans, turkey, and cheese to create a delicious and easy dinner. Top with tomatoes, lettuce, and onions to increase your veggies.
- 1 cup Turkey Cut into bite-size pieces or ground turkey
- 2 Tablespoon Taco Seasoning Or chili Powder
- 4 Tortillas
- 1/4 cup Refried Beans
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes Chopped
- 1/2 cup Lettuce Shredded
- 2 Tablespoons Onion Chopped
- 1/2 cup Taco Sauce
- Guacamole Optional
- Yogurt Plain, or mashed avocado
- Baking Sheet
- Skillet or Frying Pan
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine turkey, taco seasoning, and water.
- Bring mixture to boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place tortillas on a cooking sheet. Bake at 375° for 4-7 minutes or until tortillas are crispy.
- Spread tortillas with a tablespoon of beans. Top with 1/4 meat mixture and cheese.
- Return tortillas to oven to cook for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with tomatoes, lettuce, onions and taco sauce. Garnish with yogurt and guacamole, if desired.
Keyword Cheddar Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes, Corn Tortillas, Ground Turkey, Guacamole, Lettuce, Onion, Plain Yogurt, Refried Beans, Taco Sauce, Taco Seasoning