Colorful tomatoes and spinach make these appetizers festive enough for your next party or potluck.
- 1 package Cream Cheese Low-fat, garlic & herb
- 6 Whole Wheat Tortillas 8-inch
- 6 slices Turkey
- 3 Tomatoes Roma, small, chopped
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place tortillas on microwaveable plate or paper towel; microwave uncovered on HIGH 10 – 15 seconds to soften.
- Spread about 2 Tablespoons cream cheese over each tortilla. Top with a slice of turkey, chopped tomatoes and spinach.
- Roll up lightly; then wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 – 3 hours to blend flavors. Cut each roll into eight 1-inch slices. Arrange with cut side down on serving plate.
Keyword Baby Spinach, Cream Cheese, Roma Tomatoes, Turkey, Whole Wheat Tortillas