- 3 cans Tuna 5oz, drained
- 1 cup Carrot Shredded
- 2 cups Cucumber Diced
- 1 1/2 cups Peas Canned and drained, or thawed from frozen
- 3/4 cup Italian Salad Dressing Low-fat
- Mixing Bowl
- Place drained tuna in a medium bowl. Use a fork to break apart chunks of tuna.
- Add carrot, cucumber, peas and salad dressing. Mix well.
- Serve immediately or make ahead, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Serve on lettuce leaves or make sandwiches with whole wheat or pocket (pita) bread.
Keyword Canned Tuna, Carrot, Cucumber, Italian Salad Dressing, Peas