Tuna Melt Burger
Delicious and easy, this tuna melt makes a yummy lunch or dinner. Each sandwich bakes in it's own foil package, so there's an added bonus of easy cleanup.
- 1 can Tuna 6 ounces
- 2 Celery Medium stalks, chopped
- 1/2 cup American Cheese Low-sodium, diced
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise Light
- 1 Tbsp Onion Minced
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 12 Whole Wheat Bread Slices
- Aluminum Foil
- Wash hands and cooking area.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain tuna and break the meat apart with a fork.
- Wash and chop the celery and dice the cheese.
- Mix tuna, celery, cheese, light mayonnaise, dried onion, salt, and pepper into a medium mixing bowl with a wooden spoon.
- Spread tuna mixture on six of the pieces of whole wheat bread and place a single slice of bread on top of each (you will make a total of 6 sandwiches).
- Put each sandwich on a square of aluminum foil, then wrap the foil around sandwiches, folding edges securely.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until hot in the middle. Cool slightly before serving.
Keyword American Cheese, Celery, Gound Black Pepper, Mayonnaise, Onion, Salt, Tuna, Whole Wheat Bread