- 3 Green Onions
- 1 head Broccoli
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 can Black Beans No salt added
- 1 teaspoon Canola Oil
- 1 package Tofu 16 ounces, firm
- 2 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric
- ¼ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 4 Tortillas
- Cheese Optional; regular or dairy-free
- Small Bowl
- Rinse green onions, broccoli, and mushrooms. Peel garlic cloves.
- Slice green onions and mushrooms. Chop broccoli. Mince garlic.
- In a colander, drain and rinse the beans.
- Mix together all spices in a small bowl.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add green onions, broccoli, mushrooms, and garlic. Cook until broccoli is soft, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add tofu blocks and break apart with a spatula until there is a scrambled texture with lots of chunks. Add the spice mixture to the skillet.
- Heat for another 5 minutes until hot.
- Spoon tofu mixture into the center of each tortilla, dividing evenly. Sprinkle cheese on top, if desired.
- Fold tortilla over mixture and serve.
Keyword Black Beans, Broccoli, Burrito, Canola Oil, Chili Powder, Cumin, Flour Tortillas, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Garlic Powder, Green Onion, Green Onions, Mushrooms, Nutritional Yeast, Tofu, Tofu Scramble, Tortillas, Turmeric, Vegan, Vegetarian