- 3 Green Onions
- 1 package Harvesting Good Broccoli Frozen
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 can Black Beans No salt added
- 1 tsp Canola Oil
- 1 package Tofu 16 ounces, firm
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 Tortillas Whole Wheat
- Cheese Optional
- Rinse green onions, broccoli, and mushrooms. Peel garlic cloves.
- Slice green onions and mushrooms. Chop broccoli. Mince garlic.
- In a colander, drain and rinse the beans.
- Mix together all spices in a small bowl.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add green onions, broccoli, mushrooms, and garlic. Cook until broccoli is soft, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add tofu blocks and break apart with a spatula until there is a scrambled texture with lots of chunks. Add the spice mixture to the skillet.
- Heat for another 5 minutes until hot.
- Spoon tofu mixture into the center of each tortilla, dividing evenly. Sprinkle cheese on top, if desired.
- Fold tortilla over mixture and serve.
Keyword Black Beans, Canola Oil, Cheese, Chili Powder, Cumin, Firm Tofu, frozen broccoli, Garlic, Garlic Powder, Mushrooms, Nutritional Yeast, Onion, Turmeric, Whole Wheat Tortillas