- 1 can Pumpkin 16 ounces, pureed
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Ginger Ground
- ¼ teaspoon Cloves
- 1 package Tofu 10½ ounces, soft, processed in a blender until smooth
- 1 Pie Shell 9 inches
- Large Bowl
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cream the pumpkin and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the salt, spices, and blended tofu; mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into pie shell and bake for 15 minutes. Lower the heat to 350°F, and bake for an additional 40 minutes.
- Chill before serving.
Keyword Cinnamon, Clove, Cloves, Ginger, Ground Ginger, Pie, Pie Crust, Pie Shell, Pumpkin, Sugar, Tofu, Vegan, Vegetarian