- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 cups Butternut Squash Diced
- 1 Onion Small, diced
- 4 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Pinto Beans Drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Corn
- ½ Lime
- ½ cup Cilantro
- 12 Taco Shells
- Baking Dish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine squash, onion, and garlic in a baking dish and sprinkle with cumin, chili powder, and salt. Toss with olive oil.
- Roast for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add beans, corn, lime juice, and cilantro and return to oven for 5-7 minutes or until hot.
- Spoon into taco shells and serve.
Keyword Butternut Squash, Chili Powder, Cilantro, Corn, Cumin, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Jalapeño Pepper, Lime, Lime Juice, Onion, Onions, Pinto Beans, Taco Shells, Tacos